Tuesday, January 6, 2009

project 365

Ok here I am blogging again. I am impressed even with my self. Tori had her 2nd to last Lego league meeting tonight. I am glad we are closing this chapter in our life. The Competition will be Jan 16, 2009. I am really proud of the Girls winning their trophy and getting their invitation to go to state, but I will be glad to get it over. The trip out to Umpqua will not be one missed.

Tylan shaved his mustache on Sunday night-it came as a total shock to me. I am still not used to it. He does not look like the same person at all. Today I ws talking to him on the phone and I forgot thtat he has shaved, but when I got home to see him I was totally caught off guard. I told him that he needed to sleep on the couch because I don't think my husband would like me sleeping with a stranger.


I joined weight watchers online.

No comments: